Old August 18th 04, 08:56 PM
Dave

Default FREE: Cabinet for S-40b

Add this to the list of 6 chassis' I have for free - just
found the cabinet for an S-40 - good shape, just dirty
inside and has some grunge on the bottom inside from
when the receiver melted down. Easy cleanup, repaint,
and restore your radio.

FREE for pickup - take the 6 other BA rigs while you're
here - SB-303, SB-301, GSB-100, Tempo ONE, TX-62,
and whatever else I dig out in the meantime. ALL of it
goes to the LANDFILL on Saturday as I am moving and
can't take it with me. Please - getting lots of shipping
requests, all of which cannot be accommodated.

Tacoma WA area

Dave
devarim at hotmail dot com