Old August 19th 04, 08:06 AM
Steven Dinius

NO! You are right and I'd have to go back and figure where he was anyway.
Oh, Tacoma. SO??? It's the condescending "take them or I'll dump them
anyway" attitude that gets me. IF he actually reads any of these groups than
he would at least PING Phil Nelson on the other side of the freeway who
could see them and decide if they were of interest or even worth
redistributing to others. It's this DAVE who is the troll. US postal parcel
is filthy cheap to send a CORRECTLY packed AA-5 for less than $25 TOTAL.

"Paul P" (remove) wrote in message
news
I WILL NOT SHIP ANY OF IT.

Dave
devarim at hotmail dot com

WHY THE HELL NOT? This perplexes me. With all the packing services and
alternate shipping companies in the US of A this always amazes me.
ADVERTISE IT IN THE LOCAL PENNYSAYVER AND NOT A WORLDWIDE FORUM!
--
Troll Paul.