Old August 19th 04, 10:35 AM
Steven Dinius

I might email him and ask what is special about his units and for some pics.
Most of my AA-5's of the period mentioned cost me between ONE and 7.50
(those had FM and were from 1951 and 1963). I have some cash but it's geared
toward a set repair payment and a Pioneer SX-737 (1974) to grace my 6
channel audio system since my Heathkit died. But really, I need more plastic
square spartan boxes like a hole in der noggin'.

"Steven Dinius" wrote in message
If he even bothers to follow up, Lou. It's likely a hit and run?

"L." wrote in message
news
You could try Rec.Antique.Radio+phono or however it is listed. Maybe

someone
lurking there lives close by.
L.

"Paul P" (remove) wrote in message
news
I WILL NOT SHIP ANY OF IT.

Dave
devarim at hotmail dot com

WHY THE HELL NOT? This perplexes me. With all the packing services

and
alternate shipping companies in the US of A this always amazes me.
ADVERTISE IT IN THE LOCAL PENNYSAYVER AND NOT A WORLDWIDE FORUM!
--
Troll Paul.