Old August 21st 04, 01:45 PM

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 19:08:05 -0400, "Jim Leder"
wrote:

Several posters have informed me that I over priced this unit, and I must
admit maybe I did. I did not do any research in checking on what they were
selling for. Sorry. Still I always thought it was the sellers right to set a
price, guess I was wrong. Anyway....

Don't apoligize, Jim. You have to remember these cheap *******s are
hams. They aren't here to buy anything for half of what you paid for
it when it was new. They'd rather wait for you to die so they can buy
it from your wife for 2 bucks and then run over to FleaBay and resell
it again.

The Hambo Rambo Price Police - Big Balls and No Calls. Ignore
"Mongoloid Helmutboy" and his two bit friends.

73, Jim KH2D