Old August 21st 04, 03:42 PM
nospam

Thank you for doing it right. I for one appreciate it. And about my
address, I'm not hiding but I dont want my mailbox filling up with a
bunch of crap.

On 21 Aug 2004 14:13:57 GMT, (Rich WA2RQY) wrote:

What is your problem. We use our filters to so we dont see the ebay
crap and you try to avoid it by using
FA:
fa
FA
fa:

I am not trying anything as you attest to, I was only trying to avoid monotony.
No Problem, will just put FA:
But you can put them all in your filters right?
So wats the big deal anyway?
I have a problem when guys like you use no return e-mail addresses, why are you
hiding & from who?

Thanks es 73...........RICH-WA2RQY

Cheep Manuals for sale @
http://www.myradioroom.com/manualsales.html
Web-Page URL
HTTP://members.aol.com/rlucch2098/index.html