Old August 22nd 04, 04:48 PM
Evan Platt

On 21 Aug 2004 14:13:57 GMT, (Rich WA2RQY) wrote:

I am not trying anything as you attest to, I was only trying to avoid monotony.
No Problem, will just put FA:
But you can put them all in your filters right?

Yes, we can also put all your FA FA... etc in our filters, but I
think if it came down to that, some of the people would just put YOU
in the filters.

So wats the big deal anyway?

See above.

I have a problem when guys like you use no return e-mail addresses, why are you
hiding & from who?

I am hiding from the spambots that harvest e-mail addresses from the
newsgroup posts.

That's who.

NO ONE should put their real e-mail address in the newsgroup headers.