Old August 26th 03, 05:13 PM
W5DXP

Richard Clark wrote:

W5DXP wrote:
That's the flaw in your logic and this is about the 5th time I have
explained it to you.

And what makes this remarkable?

.... his ability to ignore the great body of scientific facts contained
in the field of physics from which I have previously quoted. Most of what
we are discussing has been known for about 300 years. If he (and you) choose
to ignore the known facts of physics, there is absolutely nothing I can do
about it. Understanding interference patterns is centuries old but my daughter
still cannot understand them. Probably only a small percentage of the human
population understand interference patterns - which is a pity.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp