Old September 10th 04, 05:52 PM
Steve Uhrig

On 10 Sep 2004 03:13:42 GMT, (K9ike) wrote:

first i wanna thank all of you who responded before. there were some
good suggestions and info. unfortunately do to an error i lost all of it and
have to start all over again. please send your webpages thots what ever. need
lmr 400 low loss for vhf/uhf, as well as some coax for hf use.

Do you really want *cheap* coax?

If so, there are plenty of places with manufacturer's seconds, old
stuff, weathered stuff, even used.

I want the best I can get. The cost of the coax is insignificant
compared to the labor to get it in. I want to do it one time and one
time only.

I highly recommend Joel of RF Connection in MD for anything cable or
connector related. He's been my company's exclusive source for about
16 or 17 years, and has never let us down. Friendly to hams and small
orders too. Plus he knows his products and what he's talking about and
will tell you what's best for your application rather than what's most
profitable for him.

www.therfc.com or 301-840-5477

Steve WA3SWS

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website http://www.swssec.com
tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"