Old September 18th 04, 02:30 AM
!LP

Rich

I had a similar thing happen in the past and it required isolation diodes in
the PTT and COS line...to prevent back feeding of the logic state.

I might be able to help if you give a more detailed description as to how
its hooked up...

Good luck...Lou

wrote in message
I had a Icom radio I used as a remote for echolink, Now yesterday I
disconnected the icom radio and went straight to my repeater
controller NHRC-10 And the controller needs cos to key. I can go out
on echolink and the people here me fine, but when they come back from
computer to controller the controller see the ptt, but no cos and it
won't key unless it has
cos.
Anyhelp would be appreciated.
Off echolink