Old September 21st 04, 01:47 AM
R. Belcher

Default Trade Harley for radio quantity...?

Ok, here's a twisted approach..... I have a '90 Harley Sportster XLH I want
to trade. Going to school, need to let it go.
Chromed out, ghost flame paint, 1200 kit just last year, lots of goodies and
new add-ons! Includes extras and original parts, drag pipes, etc...

Copy/paste link below to see description and pix:
http://www.sportster.org/thebikes/
Go down to the user entry and type in WOODY for description/pix page
or to just see pictures, go he

http://www.sportster.org/thebikes/im...oody-643-1.jpg
and he
http://www.sportster.org/thebikes/im...oody-643-2.jpg

Will meet/assist transport company of your choice, or come ride it home.

Will trade, I need a wholesale quantity mix of VHF/UHF(136-174/403-470) like
HT1000, MT2000, MTS2000, Saber III etc, 16+ channel with
ant/batt/charger/rack/whatever...
Might consider HT1250/1550 or Astros.

Strange I know, but it never hurts to ask!
Let me know what you have out there and I'll see about working a deal.
Thanks,
rb