Old January 22nd 05, 10:40 PM

I am as uncouth as the next guy, but I figure
there may be nice and decent people here.
My wife say's there are times I am worse
then a salior. Mainly when I have to work
on any plumbing problem. God Ihate
plumbing.
The new station is running one of my favorites,
"Almost Cut My Hhair".
Almost as much fun as when I got my first R2000 and
my wife and I went to the Red River Gorge (about 100
miles southeast of here. And the very first thing I received
was Niel Yong's Cover of Ian Tyson's "Four Strong Winds".
It was on CFRB.
Iran Man Radio just SO at 17:38.
Too damn bad I didn't get my newly rewired system
to record it! I missed the address!
I am using ne R2000 for WWV,,,, which will go to the left
and the other R2000 to hunt. This way I can assign accurate
times later!
I am still rewiring the desk to include the new R2000.
Some bugs and operator head clogs to deal with.
Someone esle is tuning up. 17:40
Terry.

Terry