Old August 26th 03, 08:14 PM
Dr. Slick

(Tdonaly) wrote in message ...

My pitifully inadequate education could be of no interest to you, Garvin; I'm
just a humble ham. (This is an _amateur_ newsgroup after all.) It is
interesting to me, though, that a person of your age and attainments
would pose as a potty-mouth little black-faced god whenever someone
disagreed with you about something as abstruse as the reflection
coefficient on a transmission line. I can only suppose that your social
education was deficient, or that you really do want your name to be the
most popular in the group's collective killfile. Anyway, you're wasting your
time with the infantile behavior. Most of the fellows on this group are old
men
who gave up that form of discourse when they learned to talk.

Errmm...Pot calling the Kettle Black? You just described me as a
"a potty-mouth little black-faced god"!!! You don't call this
infantile behaviour?

And why "Black-faced"?

And many of the other "adults" in this NG act infantile IN THEIR
OWN WAY.
Witness how Roy will compare someone to his adolescent son, when they
don't agreed with him. And then look at Cecil. Same sh**.

And you know, you could be a high-school drop out for all i care.
The great thing about the NGs is that people don't judge you by your
age or looks, only by what you write. If you wrote logically, like
Richard, then i would respect you...but you don't. I don't care where
Richard went to school, he knows his sh**.

By the way, some of your art isn't half bad and shows the influence of some
training. Did you have an art minor in college?
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

No, i took one painting class and that's it. I'm a modern day
renaissance-man i guess...

Slick