Old November 3rd 04, 07:05 AM
Evan Platt

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:15:47 GMT, "WKR"
wrote:

Must do 5 watts 150-170mhz and 450-469mhz,16 channels or more is
ideal.Oh,and it must be in working condition.Recommendations for dual band
portable radios is much appreciated also.Pop me an email at

Thanks for reading.
Wayne
p.s I have some UHF 450-470mhz 4 and 16 channel Radius GP300 to trade for a
dual band portable handheld.

Commercial, you really only have one choice: Yaesu 2070.

IIRC, it is 32 channels, any combination (i.e. 30 VHF, 2 UHF, 30 UHF/
2 VHF, etc). 4 character alpha display. It is a BRICK.

They pop up on eBay every now and then.

Evan