Old November 8th 04, 12:17 PM
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis

I'd be interested in a BC785 analog scanner also.

--
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life Ministries [ULC]

I am always looking for Radio Equipment, Amateur(ham), CB, Commercial LMR
(Two Way), Police Scanners and Computer equipment, Pentium to PIII Laptops
and PII/III Desktops.
Please Contact By hitting reply if you have any of these items Thank you.
"Ronny Julian" wrote in message
For a $500+ scanner. This is the funniest one yet.

"Bruce Markowitz" wrote in message
This is like basically a joke, right???
That's a $25.00 board at the local computer show.
"Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis" wrote in
message
. net...
I have a Intel L440BX ServerBoard w/ 2 Matched PIII 450MHz Slot I CPU,

384MB
Matched Corsair PC133 SDRAM. Intel still has legacy support for this
board

@
http://www.intel.com (eg: drivers, manuals, downloads)