Old November 8th 04, 06:40 PM
unc80

(Beloved Leader) wrote in message . com...
(unc80) wrote in message . com...

the 2 blown lamps behind meters.. part # CM 1813

The first two letters denote the manufacturer. "TS" is Tung-Sol. "GE"
is General Electric. "CM" is ... Curtis Mathes? I was stumped, until I
recalled Chicago Miniature Lamp, of Hackensack, New Jersey. I mean,
where else would you expect it to be?

http://www.chml.com/

Thanks to all who offered help and guidance.. would you believe the
problem was a simple fix (as often happens). The stereo threshold adj
pot on back was simply lose and not grounded.. Yeah!!! Listening to
some Jazz on tuner right now and sounds crisp and clen and smooth!!!
Will be offering this for sale here if anyone interested.. please
email for pictures or more info...thanks again!!! Greg