Old December 19th 04, 05:50 PM
Happy Yawning Festival

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote in :

Smooth G wrote in
:

Not everyone just you because you are the only one accusing me of
that or have you not noticed that? Look I just want to acknowledged
for what I do not for someone else. I mean it is kinda funny but you
never stop you keep saying the same thing.

truth hurts vanderfool doesnt it. bagged and tagged get over it, why
does it bother you so much, because you are him. get lost,

= CB Keyclown

HAH! The most imfamous AKC troll ever, in rrcb, telling a cb'er
here to get lost... How freekin' ironic is that..!?!?

Bi-Curious georgie-boi = dregs of the amateur radio community.