Old November 20th 04, 05:33 AM
RHF

= = = (KK4TL) wrote in message
= = = . com...
"DeWayne" wrote ...

Starting at $691. Lord have mercy! No bids yet.

I betcha 2 bux it's gonna keep on being "no bids yet".

Whatever the guy is smoking must cost $691 an ounce cause it ain't
cheap to get this wasted.

The 2010 is one of my favorites of all time, but for *way less than
this* you can get a new Frog-A-Hundred or an R-75. Yep, they're a
little harder to suitcase, but past that ..

With that said, let's quote one of the more prolific e-bayers:

"Bid up and enjoy the auction".

FWIW - The last time one of these "New-in-the-Box" Sony ICF-2010
Radios was 'bid-up' on eBay above $600. The two High Bidders
were both from South America.

that's all folks ~ RHF
..
..