Old November 27th 04, 05:02 PM
Chas

Obviously you haven't followed this conversation, but had to open your
mouth!! There have been NUMEROUS people in this that have voiced displeasure
with their dealings with Martyn AND have evidence, including me. Try to keep
up with ALL the posts so that you can figure out what is happening before
you shoot off your mouth again.

Chuck

"Diane" wrote in message
Pretty cowardly accusation against radio-mart. When you don't stand up

and
identify yourself, give an email address, or document your nasty
accusation, it is YOU who come across as unbelievable. Let us see photos,
eBay item numbers and hear the other side of this story. Until then you
sound merely disgruntled, not righteous.
Phil C.

"DO NOT REPLY to this ADDRESS" wrote in message
He bought an item from me via eBay.

He relisted it as belonging to his father and described it terms that
were far more flattering than it should have been.

Don't believe a word he says.

the captain wrote:

I contacted him DIRECTLY:

Hi There
This is my own personal 515 system, I have a total of three which I
have collected over the years, two I am keeping and this one I am
letting go

Good Luck
Martyn