Old December 20th 04, 06:05 PM
Peter

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:54:21 +0000 (UTC), "Simon Smith"
wrote:

I posted a message a couple of weeks ago regarding my successful completion
of the Foundation Course and a pass in the exam.
Thank you all for all your congratulations and kind words of advice.
I am now happy to say shat I have been issued with a call sign - so the next
step will be to choose a radio - apply for planning permission for an
antenna- get it installed if the application successful, and I'm away. In
the meantime I'm busy reading up on the "Intermediate" course.
Season's Greetings from Cornwall

M3IIV

John

I look forward to our first QSO John ... and dont worry (bother)
about planning permission :-)

73
Peter, G3PHO