Old December 2nd 04, 06:00 PM
Roger

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:50:59 GMT, "-Ron"
wrote:

Why post 10 or 20 separate Items of Ebay and not say something like "FA:
list"
-Mar

I just scan the group looking for items. If I don't see them in the
title, I'll likely skip the post. However, "Cleaning out garage", or
"Divorce sale" will get my attention... some times.

The same goes for "Wanted" items. If I see something I might have, or
be able to help with, I read it, but if it only says "Wanted" I'll
rarely take a look.

I don't care if it's FS, FA, for trade, or help me get this crap out
of the garage before my wife divorces me. OTOH if I see the same post
in a number of groups I'll likely skip it regardless of what it
contains.

In short; If it's not in the subject line I'm unlikely to see it.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com