Old December 16th 04, 09:00 PM

Default FS: McIntosh C20 PreAmp with Wood Case $ BO

FS: McIntosh C20 PreAmp with Wood Case $ BO

I have a nice C20 preamp I am thinking about putting on Ebay, but
thought someone here might be interested in buying direct.. I have not
fully tested functions but can soon..dial lamps all copme on. All
original knobs, and wood case is in good - very good condition..a few
surface scratches and nicks but nothing major..Could easily be
refinished but I think nice enough to leave alone. I have collected and
restored vintage audio and antqique radios for yrs.. feel free to check
out my excellent Ebay feedback under member 1unc. Please email
if interested and I'll take some pictures..
Entertaining Best Offer, plus actual UPS ground shipping from zip
27517. I pack audio items extremely well to ensure a safe delivery.
Prefer MO or Cashiers Ck, but will accept PayPal if necc.. Thanks!