Old January 23rd 05, 04:55 AM
George Busch

Default I had a BALL at the bar today

The stocky pal came too, and sat on the other side of me. We didn't waste
time, the tall guy said 'hello' and kissed me on the mouth, the stocky guy
pulled my nipple and tightened, not letting go. Hands everywhere, and the
two guys worked me over, working my cock inside my pants, which is a good
size and started to tent up - the tall guy guided my hand to the back of his
jeans, and I realized that the flap was a hole and his ass was accessible,
and was in fact all lubed up.

I stuck a finger or two inside him, while doing this the stocky guy undid my
pants and released my cock. The ass was so moist, I soon realized that he
must have had a load or two up there - this bar has a basement toilet that
can get quite out of hand, even on a weekday afternoon.