Old January 23rd 05, 02:02 PM
Crazy George

In that case what you need is a transfer switch, which someone makes, but I don't have a catalog number at hand. You
know, two inputs, two outputs, and you put the dummy load on the other output. What one should use for tuning up rigs
which need tuning anyway.

--
Crazy George
Remove N O and S P A M imbedded in return address
"Gary" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:07:16 -0600, "RB"
wrote:

A real problem with that setup is that you can very easily be transmitting
into the switch setting which has no antenna on it. Ask me how I know
this......

I get the idea, or I suppose if you're as absent minded as I am and
the unused inputs are grounded you could be transmitting into a dead
short. I think for me I'll just stick wih switching coax between the
two rigs, it sounds less expwnisive that way.

Thanks for the input.

73 Gary K8IQ