Old January 23rd 05, 05:19 PM
Telamon

In article , starman
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article , starman
wrote:

m II wrote:

DeJa Vu all over again. I sincerely hope he means it this time. It
took only a day or two for the 'ace' to attack the last person he
made friends with over the phone.

Note the similarities in what's just happened to this posting. I
hope things work out. Oh, yeah..Michael Bryant left the group after
the school where he teaches started getting phone calls from 'ace'.
His LAST school got phone calls from the 'ace' too. Sounded like
stalking to most here.

If you sincerely do hope that Steve follows through with his
commitment to be less antagonistic on the group, how about leaving
him alone too.

Keep dreaming. Trolls don't ever stop their Trolling behavior except
temporarily and I'm sure you can figure out why that they do that.

Put M II in the kill file.

If you don't reply to the trolls, they lose. It's very simple in
principle, but very difficult for some to practice.

I do it and so can you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California