Old January 23rd 05, 05:53 PM
Telamon

In article , starman
wrote:

m II wrote:

starman wrote:

If you sincerely do hope that Steve follows through with his commitment
to be less antagonistic on the group, how about leaving him alone too.

I'm all for it. Looks like he's off to a pretty rocky start, though. It's
not polite to threaten your neighbours. His shadow adds to his insult by
threatening a bombing of Canada. The 'duh is still ever present. Not much
has changed.

Comments like the above certainly don't help and they cast some doubt on
your sincerity. Maybe this is going to be just as hard for you as it is
for Steve.

The only time I see a certain class of individual in the news group is
when people like you respond to "them."

--
Telamon
Ventura, California