Old January 24th 05, 12:27 AM
Michael

wrote in message
oups.com...
I thought that I worked with some wigged out people.
Who hug each other and still cry over the election.
But "Crystal Ship" tops the mark. I wonder if his call
to arms and to overthrow the government crosses
any lines n the sand.
This guy is as nuts as Col. Steve, late of the Kentucky
Militia. Only on the other side of the aisle.
I can almost hear the Helis spolling up for an assault.
Terry

I'm not hearing this here... Just loads of QRN...

--
Respectfully,

Michael

Location: New Jersey
Primary Receiver: R-75 with full Kiwa mods
Antennas: G5RV, 200ft "Frankenstein" roof wire
Additional Radios: 7600GR,KA-1101,KA-1102
PL-550, KA-989, Info-Mate 837, GE-SR III
Westinghouse H-104 (seven tube)
Web Site: http://md_dxing.tripod.com