Old January 24th 05, 12:42 AM
DesignGuy

wrote in message
oups.com...
I thought that I worked with some wigged out people.
Who hug each other and still cry over the election.
But "Crystal Ship" tops the mark. I wonder if his call
to arms and to overthrow the government crosses
any lines n the sand.
This guy is as nuts as Col. Steve, late of the Kentucky
Militia. Only on the other side of the aisle.
I can almost hear the Helis spolling up for an assault.
Terry

I remember KSMR (Kentucky State Militia Radio) well. The announcer would
pump his shotgun next to the microphone and say "That's the sound of
freedom". Real nutcase, but fun to listen to. I believe KSMR was being
broadcast from Pulaski county. Col. Steve was in a shootout with a State
Police officer if I recall; I think both survived but the colonel was sent
to the pokey.