Old January 24th 05, 09:45 AM

George Busch wrote:
The stocky pal came too, and sat on the other side of me. We didn't

waste
time, the tall guy said 'hello' and kissed me on the mouth, the

stocky guy
pulled my nipple and tightened, not letting go. Hands everywhere, and

the
two guys worked me over, working my cock inside my pants, which is a

good
size and started to tent up - the tall guy guided my hand to the back

of his
jeans, and I realized that the flap was a hole and his ass was

accessible,
and was in fact all lubed up.

I stuck a finger or two inside him, while doing this the stocky guy

undid my
pants and released my cock. The ass was so moist, I soon realized

that he
must have had a load or two up there - this bar has a basement toilet

that
can get quite out of hand, even on a weekday afternoon.

Hi George.......That sounds like the same bar I caught frankie sucking
steveo's semi hard cock.steveo said his cock only gets semi hard but i
know thats a lie. One day at the trailer I caught him jerking off to a
picture of Doug and his cock was really hard........so steveo is a
fibber-fag!!