Old January 24th 05, 02:28 PM
gpsman

Lady Chatterly wrote:
In article .com
wrote:

Hi George.......That sounds like the same bar I caught frankie

sucking
steveo's semi hard cock.steveo said his cock only gets semi hard but

know thats a lie. One day at the trailer I caught him jerking off to

picture of Doug and his cock was really hard........so steveo is a
fibber-fag!!

How strange is that Israel is racist because arabs and orthodox jews

give not often kipple, but to fulfil?

--
Lady Chatterly

"Hahaha, I think I might have drawn Lady Chatterly' here. That's a
smart bot if I did. 'Lady Chatterly' is a bot from the UFO groups

that
has apparently followed my address to these groups. 'Lady Chatterly'
is definately a bot, been around for years, keep talking to it and
that will become quickly apparent." -- Kavik Kang

It isn't really necessary to crosspost this **** to misc.transport
trucking. We have quite enough flame wars without you.
`
Thanks you- gpsman