Old January 24th 05, 06:49 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:24:17 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:01:37 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote in :
snip
(Notice how lately he invokes my name in his replies to you, and you in
his replies to me. LOL! )

Well, it's no coincidence that you and I bring

out the "best" in our little psychotic friend.

And it's no coincidence you begin your very next post with an insult in
regards to the one that asked you to please illustrate or name this
other mystery hammie you claimed agrees with you that roger beeps are
illegal.

It's also no secret that his psychobabble

seems to keep you going.

At least back before you guys found a

common love for the wrong side of the political
spectrum....

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

An excellent example of your twistedness, as one who holds an opposing
view to your own myopic views are not wrong, Davie.
It is apparent in your ramblings that you indeed believe such
self-serving and self-limiting statements, but as usual, you are
self-projecting, as no one else shares your minority and radical views
except these mystery hammies you continue to invoke but are unable to
identify. Hey, it's all good, Davie,,people like you need comfort and
conjured playmates can actually provide therepeutic benefits in
children.