Old January 25th 05, 12:02 AM

"gpsqueen" dripped cum from his oral cum hole
ups.com...
Steveo wrote:
"gpsqueen" spewed from his AIDS infested
man-puss:

BITCH SNIP

BITCH SNIP AGAIN FOR GPSqueen

Well gpsqueen tell us some more! Lets see, you claim to be straight, but yet
you seem to have plenty of gay friends to quote. Everybody knows the only
people in rec.radio.cb is gay cb operators so you must have been
trolling for attention. But thats OK big guy, you got it!!!!!We've seen how
Rocky Roads bitch slaps you over and over again. We'll make you feel better.
what you need is my GOOD BUTTY twistie to give you a nice, Slow Blow-job.
Then just as he's getting you to the point of no return he'll stop. Then
twistie will guide your man-meat into 'ole uncle steveo's man pussy.

How's that sound gps.........we all want you. we want to **** a big hairy
truck driving man like you big guy! now tell us about your cock big-boi!!!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download