Old January 25th 05, 12:22 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:22:33 -0500, Dave Hall
wrote in :

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:24:17 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:01:37 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote in :

snip
Bust just like that military newsgroup that you

stuck your foot in your mouth over with Frank,

I have to agree with Shark on this one,,

Notice how lately he invokes my name in his replies to you, and you in
his replies to me. LOL!

Well, it's no coincidence that you and I bring out the "best" in our
little psychotic friend.

You're confused, Dave.

It's also no secret that his psychobabble seems to keep you going.

Newsflash: I argue with Twisty to keep my own wits sharp. I argue with
you because you are ignorant.

At least back before you guys found a common love for the wrong side
of the political spectrum....

Your political spectrum analyzer is out of alignment, Dave. And you
haven't read a single word I've written because, and to put it simple
enough for a 1st grader, I don't take sides when it comes to politics.
I oppose Bush because he's a criminal, not because he's a Republican.
And if you had any evidence..... or even a reasonable suspicion that
Kerry was in any way a criminal, I could accept it. But so far you
have offered nothing but excuses, logical fallacies, and websites with
forged documents and paranoid rants. If you are really a supporter of
the Republican party then you should keep quiet on political issues
because you are giving your party some very poor representation.