Old January 24th 05, 10:10 PM
Mark S. Holden

I wasn't attacking or anything like that, I just mentioned that info
for people who didn't know how the feedback system worked, which I am
sure is not that clear to most people considering the way the info is
presented by ebay.

I didn't consider it to be an attack.

But the fact six were from one person is significant, and I didn't want
people to think I was hiding the information.

I don't have a problem with radio-mart or anyone else buying things for
resale. If a seller does a poor job of marketing what he has, and you
can make a profit from it, great!

My concern with radio-mart is he routinely puffs up the descriptions of
items he's reselling, and usually avoids mentioning flaws that were
clearly identified by the seller when he bought the item a few weeks
earlier.