Old January 25th 05, 05:21 AM
Landshark

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
At least back before you guys found a common love for the wrong side
of the political spectrum....

Dave
"Sandbagger"

What makes you think that "they" are on the
wrong side of the political spectrum? Now think about
it Dave, Frank has said a number of times he is not a
liberal, he just doesn't like Bush's policy's. Twist is what
I would say a liberal, but how does that make him on the
"wrong side"? Because you don't agree with them, that
makes them on the wrong side?
I don't agree with Geo on much, but politically he's
seems to have the same views as I, but should I disagree
with that because I don't like him?

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Landshark