Old January 26th 05, 05:18 AM
art

lIif you look at lamina flow on any corner there is a change because
the cross sectional area changes rapidly.. My particular programm
suggests that the point of resonance changes because of this and thus
inserts a 'corrective' action.. What this action is I do not know..
In the past I have always cut corners with a conductive member so as
to cut the intersecting angle by half., but this does not appear to
be followed in demonstration articles.
After musing over this question for some time. and without further
knoweledge, I would discount any modeling results of a fractal type
antenna which is a worst case scenario.
of kinks and bends.and corresponding cross section changes.
Regards
Art