Old January 26th 05, 03:55 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: Dave Hall Group: =A0=A0 rec.radio.cb
Subject: =A0=A0 Roger Beeps 100% ILLEGAL Date: =A0=A0 Tue, Jan 25,
2005, 11:34am Organization: =A0=A0 home.ptd.net/~n3cvj X-Trace: =A0=A0
sv3-vM3XMc8/W17T/MJSuVU+Mm09AW3YxGyjG/Cm/AEv8v+A27wk6JS7SKqn50xJhZL7DMvbhk=
56U1mcXO4!aoIWBsLgS39x93Argz8UGjy+wOTU0zcOEbytPIa5 TRjLu6brU9AR0S2fTKXcbFGf=
MweKqO9bb7pY!UdMvXYbyDoA=3D
From:
(Dave=A0Hall)
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:24:17 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:01:37 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote in : snip
(Notice how lately he invokes my name in his replies to you, and you in
his replies to me. LOL! )

Well, it's no coincidence that you and I bring

out the "best" in our little psychotic friend.

And it's no coincidence you begin your very next post with an insult in
regards to the one that asked you to please illustrate or name this
other mystery hammie you claimed agrees with you that roger beeps are
illegal.

Who says it has to be a ham?

Why,you did, Davie,,,go back and read your response to what I said, as
your memory has been savagely raped. You clearly responded that you are
not the only ham present in this group to maintain that roger beeps are
illegal. Of course, asking you to share your hallucination with the
group has caused your gears to slip...again.

It's also no secret that his psychobabble

seems to keep you going.

Coming from one who suffers vivid hallucinations and insists others can
view your hallucinations also, is quite closer to any "psychobabble"
than anything anyone else in this group has ever done, with the
exception of N8WWM who you have not only defended many times, but
admitted (after being caught) that you "fell into his bull****". You
need to stop permitting your emotions to lead you around by the nose, as
anyone is able to come along and elicit your ire.

At least back before you guys found a

common love for the wrong side of the political
spectrum....

An excellent example of your twistedness, as one who holds an opposing
view to your own myopic views are not wrong, Davie. It is apparent in
your ramblings that you indeed believe such self-serving and
self-limiting statements, but as usual, you are self-projecting, as no
one else shares your minority and radical views except these mystery
hammies you continue to invoke but are unable to identify. Hey, it's all
good, Davie,,people like you need comfort and conjured playmates can
actually provide therepeutic benefits in children.

I'm not the one who changes my screen name
at the drop of a hat.

Quite right,,you're the one who changes their access path to the group
with different servers at the drop of a hat.. You're the one that can
not distinguish between fiduciary and judiciary, resulting in your
inability to explain any differences between a dx'er and a speeder in
regards to this "federal law" you incorrectly harp about.

You're the one who ignorantly and incorrectly hold a dx'er and and a
speeder going faster than 70 MPH as a "federal criminal" based on your
claim that the laws were enacted by the feds.

You're the one who incorrectly shouts that "roger beeps are illegal",
based on nothing more than your inability to locate a law permitting
them.

You're the one who incorrectly claimed other hams agreed with your
stated ignorance that roger beeps were illegal and began stuttering over
your claim when your hallucinations were observed empiracally, noted,
and questioned.

You're the one whose posting history is chock full of insults to those
with whom you disagree You're the one who claims your derogatory terms
are not born of emotion.

In fact, if one were to bother, one could google "sandbagger" and check
your posts to anyone who you ever disagreed with, long before you made
me your inner personal demon and anti-christ. In fact, you have been
told about your inability to maintain proper communications skill sans
insult long before I ever pointed out your inabilities to do so.

But.....sharing your selective concern over what is routinely practiced
in here by many illustrates your agenda. Whenever you are cornered with
your own words, you run and attempt to distance yourself from them and
make your posts personal, offtopic, and try to direct them towards
anything else, as your bull**** is in the spotlight. Yes, Davie, you are
the one that made all those claims above..only you, all alone, as no one
agrees with you,,,,except N8WWM. Now stop posting the gay porn. Your
temper has the best of you, but you are laying quite the proper trail
with your pal Dogie.
Enjoy. : )

Dave

"Sandbagger"