Old January 26th 05, 04:23 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 05:21:07 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:
"Dave Hall" wrote in message
At least back before you guys found a

common love for the wrong side of the political
spectrum....

Dave

N3CVJ

"Sandbagger"

-
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Wh at makes you think
that "they" are on the wrong side of the political spectrum? Now think
about it Dave, Frank has said a number of times he is not a liberal, he
just doesn't like Bush's policy's.

Yet he voted for Nader?(While also defending

Kerry to the teeth) Doesn't that sound a bit off

to you? If a conservative or even a moderate

had a problem with Bush politically, do you

think that they would vote for Nader?

Twist is what
I would say a liberal, but how does that make him on the "wrong side"?
Because you don't agree with them, that makes them on the wrong side?

No, not at all. But trust me, the liberal side of

the political equation has done little to help

and far more to ruin this country at practically

every turn.

If it wasn't for the liberal there would be NO country in which you
could reside and bash those whose views are far more tolerant and in
line with our founding forefathers than with your radical conservatism
based and rooted in hate and disdain for all those different from your
minority self.

From the creation of the welfare state, to

frivolous lawsuits, to the creation and

expansion of federal taxes,

The creation and expansion of federal taxes is fundamentally necessary
and a cornerstone of the democracy many refer to as a republic. It's not
the intelligent GOPers opposing federal taxes, it's the over-zealous
radicals that hole themselves up in compounds such as Waco with weapons
and justify their actions by claiming incorrectly everyone else around
them is evil and bad..just like you do when you take the Soma
responsible for much of your incoherent babble and begin pining and
longing for the days of yesterday and blaming the decline of society
(reflected, according to you, on the cb radio) for your woes and what
ails you.

to affirmative

action, to mollycoddling terrorists,

That's a great new term the Bush folks tossed out for their legions of
sheople. I see you seized upon it faster than you acknowledged the White
House report a week and a half ago that they were WRONG concerning their
claims of WMDS. The next term you will be force fed will be "Freedom
guidelines"....which will be the suspension of personal liberties in the
name of protecting us, of course, from the undefined terrorist that has
armchair generals and people like you cowering in fright.

liberals

have been on the wrong side of history, and

the wrong side for Americans. I could list a

whole host of examples, but this is not the

place for that.

Of course it's not,,this is America, the country founded by liberals.
Your freedom hating and America bashing can be better served by those
you coddle,,the "terrorists".