Old January 26th 05, 05:49 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 04:12:59 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 05:21:07 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
At least back before you guys found a common love for the wrong side
of the political spectrum....

Dave
"Sandbagger"

What makes you think that "they" are on the
wrong side of the political spectrum? Now think about
it Dave, Frank has said a number of times he is not a
liberal, he just doesn't like Bush's policy's.

Yet he voted for Nader?(While also defending Kerry to the teeth)
Doesn't that sound a bit off to you? If a conservative or even a
moderate had a problem with Bush politically, do you think that they
would vote for Nader?

My dad's a republican, he voted for Nader. He hated Kerry,
but disliked Bush just as much, so rather than not vote at all
he voted for who "he" wanted.

Was it simply a "protest" vote, or did he actually agree with his
platform?

Twist is what
I would say a liberal, but how does that make him on the
"wrong side"? Because you don't agree with them, that
makes them on the wrong side?

No, not at all. But trust me, the liberal side of the political
equation has done little to help and far more to ruin this country at
practically every turn. From the creation of the welfare state,

I'll agree there.

to frivolous lawsuits,

I don't see that being any fault of a political agenda.

It's the whole liberal culture of deflecting responsibility. A
conservative believes in personal responsibility. Meaning that if you
run your foot over with a lawn mower, you smack yourself in the head
for being an idiot, and then head to the emergency room. You don't now
sue the lawn mower company and try to make a windfall from it.

to the creation and expansion of federal taxes,

Nixon, I think Regan, Bush Sr. raised taxes, along with Clinton
so I again don't see a liberal agenda there.

But if you look at WHY the taxes need to be raised, and the social
programs that eat up much of it, you'll discover that they're not
conservative.

to affirmative action,

I'll agree there

to mollycoddling terrorists, liberals have been on
the wrong side of history, and the wrong side for Americans.
I could list a whole host of examples, but this is not the place for
that.

What about Saddam, Samosa, Shah of Iran, among many
other dictators, heads of state that the US under many
different administrations supported?

We pick our business partners according do what they can do for us. If
they later turn out to be "bad" people, we deal with them then.

Liberals have all the best intentions. They are not "evil" people.
They are just hopelessly naive and overly idealistic. It's no wonder
that most Hollywierd types tend to be liberals.

What about Arnold, Bo Derek, Bruce Willis, Tom Selleck, Dennis Miller, Mel
Gibson, Chuck Norris, Ben Stein, Pat Sajak, Kelsey Grammer, Danny Aiello,
Patricia Heaton and James Woods?

What about them? I didn't say *all* Hollywierd types, I said most.

Hell, Ronald Reagan, who was arguably the model of the modern
conservative, was a former actor.

But I can make a much longer list of the Hollywood Limousine liberals.

Dave
"Sandbagger"