Old January 26th 05, 08:41 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:55:08 -0500,
(I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
I'm not the one who changes my screen name
at the drop of a hat.

Quite right,,you're the one who changes their access path to the group
with different servers at the drop of a hat..

You give me far more credit than I deserve.

I give you credit for exactly what you deserve.

I use a single newserver to access this

newsgroup. Nothing else.

Nevertheless, your access path has changed

You have failed to prove otherwise. Your opinion in that regard is
worthless.

You're the one that can
not distinguish between fiduciary and judiciary, resulting in your
inability to explain any differences between a dx'er and a speeder in
regards to this "federal law" you incorrectly harp about.

I never made that claim.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

It's not a difficult matter, Dave, but it has you beside yourself with
confusion and pain.
Being forced to face yourself yields some interesting retreats from your
dulled senses.
The only criteria you submitted for your ignorant and erroneous claim
that one who dx'es is a "federal criminal", is that they are breaking a
law enacted by the federal government....so goes the 70 MPH mandate. Let
us know when you prevail over this inner struggle I caused you, and let
us know which side of you won.