Old January 26th 05, 04:59 PM

I didn't realize KVOO had switched to FM,I know KVOO used to be on AM
because I could pick it up on my radio's that have AM band at night time
but it would fade in and out.A little over five years ago I bought one
of those CCrane radios that Art Bell and George Noory tout so much.I
thought it would be much better for picking up KVOO is the only reason I
bought that CCrane radio (are y'all listening,Art Bell and George
Noory?) but that over priced,over rated plastic piece of crap CCrane
radio didn't show me s..t! so I packed it up an sent it back to CCrane
company.Then I bought one of those Sangean ATS whatever it is highest
priced (I hate to say this,portable) portable shortwave radios from
CCrane,I sent that radio back to CCrane company too.Only the antennas
that were installed at the factory's are in my old beat up radio's.I
suppose I could tune into KVOO with my computer though.There is a good
Country Music radio station www.us963.com and a Bluegrass radio
station and an oldies station and a lot more AM and FM radio stations
here in Jackson but they hardly ever play any Western Ranch music.I like
Polka Music too,but around here,it just doesn't exist on radio stations.
cuhulin