Old January 26th 05, 09:37 PM
Alan

Do you know how simple it is to go to Heaven after this life has ended?

Send me $10,000 cash and I'll personally guarantee you getting into
heaven. You have my word on it. A mere $5k and I'll get to the
'gates' - then you're on your own. But you can still play even if that's
too rich for you - $2,000 and I'll put in a LONG conversation about
you right after you kick. Should get you an audience, albeit the $5k
option is better. But hey - just go full tilt and pay the 10. Then it's
a sure thing. Email for where to send the cash. (Read all of the above
with a silly Eastern accent, of course)

Benny Hinn