Old January 27th 05, 05:00 AM
SideBand

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 02:56:39 GMT, SideBand wrote:

That I can do. I got 16" between the joists, and stick the coil directly under
the antenna. So if you are looking from an overhead view, the antenna is
directly in the middle of the open part of the coil. The GP wires will be over
it. Is this correct? It sounds like a plan.

Thanks for your help !

Vinnie S.

Yep.. you got it this time. Looking down the antenna, you're looking at
an "O" (the choke) with the antenna being the center point of the
circle. Wires physically above the coil.

Good luck.

That's what us HAMs are supposed to be here for.

-SSB