Old January 26th 05, 11:11 PM
SR

Default Is Majordomo Dead?

Years ago when I first came online, if you wanted to join a mailing
list, you would normally subscribe to Majordomo, Listserve or Listproc.

These email mailing list programs where difficult to use at first, but
after a while they were cool to use.

I wonder which of these mailing program came out first?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a host address, that I could use the
NETWIDE or LIST command, so that I could then find a mailing list to join?

I hope that they are not disappearing like BBS & TELNET. And I hope
that newsgroups as we have them do not disappear either!

Some could say, well, people are making computerizing user-friendly.
And I had always said: User-friendly is User Limited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I still use Qbasic and DOS!

It is funny because, even in the computer age, some people could be
old fasion like me. LOL!

73!