Old January 27th 05, 04:46 PM
Joe Analssandrini

Hello Greg.

Check back for some of my previous posts as well as some others in the
archives.

I live in a small townhouse with covenants similar to yours. In
addition, I am "plagued" with local electrical noise.

My two best solutions for a table-top radio similar to yours a

1) The AOR WL500 Window Loop Antenna (an excellent antenna) and,

2) The Wellbrook ALA 330S Active Loop Antenna (the very best,
peformance without parallel)

My (and other's) previous posts, as well as the new PASSPORT TO WORLD
BAND RADIO and the new WRTH, will give you all the details.

Best,

Joe