Old January 27th 05, 11:08 PM
SideBand

Richard Clark wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:37:24 GMT, SideBand wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. Any other thoughts?

Hi Chris,

Is this a tractor/trailer rig? Put a monster whip up front and pull
it back to the trailer (where-ever) with a monster coil at the end and
make the trailer the -ahem- top hat.

Everything that could go wrong probably will....

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

That's a great idea.. A long wire along the trailer... It's a flatbed,
too, so I could use the stake posts to hold PVC pipes for antenna
supports... Hrm.. Now if only the AH-4 tuner for my 706 would do 160M, I
could just set up the wire and tune it, much like I did with the one on
the old truck.

I'll have to give that one some thought.

Thanks Richard.

de AI8W, Chris