Old January 28th 05, 12:24 AM
Dracos

Default Read This And Remember It.

Why is it that when one station gets to telling something, everyone else
just
keys up and runs their mouth?
I ain't just talking 'bout channel 22 and 19 but some of these others that
can hear
each other... but their radios don't.
And they have these Stupid Key-Downs ---- For what?
What is the point?
Why do you want to put x number of alternators on your vehicle only to get
defeated in a Key-Down by another CB'er in front of all your friends and
neighbors that you've gotten to know?

Why just have a good ol' Jamboree -- the way IT is meant for! Not to Fight
and /or to Key Down, or have sex with the other CB'ers "better-halves".

But, to get together and Have FUN!
Talk to one another without pre-judgementation based on ones issues with the
other person.
Help those who just want to have a good sounding station -- not all this
echo/ "noise toys" and Linears ("Lean-years" as referred to by Cb'ers)

Here are a few things that I would like to see happen to CB :
*** A very polite disclaimer ***
These are just my sights based on my 25 years of being around radios.
I won't flame ya if ya don't have the same views. I'll just nod my head in
acceptance of your input

- FM mode added to CB radios
- Scan mode
- At least 5 memories
- A mic cord that won't stiffen/ coil up in cold weather.
- Digital Modulation
- Scramble / Encryption
- PL / DCS sub-audible tones
- Tamper-proof chassis
- Modular connectors for mics/radios (i.e. the house telephone type
connectors - no soldering required)

- Interoperability with MURS VHF and FRS (UHF) radios for added users.

- Digital Signal Processing on the receive.

- FCC issued CALLSIGNS

sounds like ham and land-mobile type radios, huh