Old January 28th 05, 02:35 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote in
:

"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Just Me wrote in
:

This place is an abomination! The akc argue that it is actually
better here than when they were discussing amplifiers, antennas,
key downs & even cb myths... I truly wonder ????
I myself would prefer a good cb myth or coax length argument over
this consistant homo gay stuff or the I will beat your ass stuff.
None of the participants will ever be man enough to quietly meet
somewhere and take care of their problems. I for one would sure
appreciate a stoppage of this ridiculous gay talk and get back to
cb related stuff. THEORY OR MYTH, KEYDOWNS OR NOT, AMPLIFIERS OR
NOT, MOBILE ANTENNAS OR BEAMS, whatever just keeping on topic
would be a joy!

Sounds like icecold has returned.

Who?

His primary obsession.........

obsession? no thats when you chase me around the NG and reply to all my
posts crackehead... I hope you are paying your child support.

Yes, I am. Is your hero, Doug?