Old January 28th 05, 01:47 AM
mike maghakian

Default eBay horror story

I bought a radio described as in very good condition. when I got it, I would
rate it fair to good. when I wrote the seller, here was his first response:

I am sorry to hear that but this item is being sold
as-is. This was listed
very clearly. There is nothing we can do for you on this item.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

no where did he address that he was not giving the truth in the auction.

when I told him I would have to leave a negative for him, here was his
response:

Expect a negative in return for a buyer who doesn't read
auctions and is quick to leave negative feedback. Hope
your perfect record is worth it.

now where does "as-is" mean you can LIE about the item you are selling ? How
was I quick, I wrote him and he told me tough luck !

this is an area where the eBay system is seriously flawed. How can I give a
negative without getting one I don't deserve. maybe a class action alw suit
is in order here !