Old January 28th 05, 06:42 AM
jsfinch

Hi Mike,

I must put you back in the kill filter, you seem to have slipped through the
net. Do you have to cross post everything you read into a load of
newsgroups?
I am amazed that in all the time I have been using the Internet, I have
never seen you give ANY opinion of your own, you're always copying other
peoples work or copying parts of articles.
That station will NOT get a licence, it is a dream for a few people that
seem to want to travel back in time.
I hope they give the licence to someone that will use it for a decent
station. I'm so bored of every station playing the same music in a
different order that I tune to CENTURY 105.4 now.

"Mike Terry" wrote in message
January 25, 2005

Pop pirates could soon be broadcasting sounds of the swinging sixties
again
from off the Suffolk coast - but this time they would be entirely legal.