Old January 28th 05, 04:00 AM
Anthony

Read through the ebay website rules about leaving feedback. Find out the
length of time you have to leave feedback; this used to be 90 days 3 years
ago, which is why I'm saying you should look it up.

Calculate the date 90 days (or whenever) from the date the auction ended.
Circle the date on your calendar. Remember the time the auction ended.
Simply leave negative feedback less than an hour before the feedback
expiration period.

I know this might sound kinda dumb, but it is the best shot you have at
leaving a well-deserved negative feedback without receiving a retaliation
feedback in return.

Hope this helps,
tony

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
I bought a radio described as in very good condition. when I got it, I
would rate it fair to good. when I wrote the seller, here was his first
response:

I am sorry to hear that but this item is being sold
as-is. This was listed
very clearly. There is nothing we can do for you on this item.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

no where did he address that he was not giving the truth in the auction.

when I told him I would have to leave a negative for him, here was his
response:

Expect a negative in return for a buyer who doesn't read
auctions and is quick to leave negative feedback. Hope
your perfect record is worth it.

now where does "as-is" mean you can LIE about the item you are selling ?
How was I quick, I wrote him and he told me tough luck !

this is an area where the eBay system is seriously flawed. How can I give
a negative without getting one I don't deserve. maybe a class action alw
suit is in order here !